We are hugely excited to present The Butterfly Effect: a showcase of new original work by anonymous, multi-discipline, artist Miss Bugs, alongside arguably the biggest contemporary artist alive Damien Hirst.
Featuring a presentation of 4 new large-scale original works by Miss Bugs and a range of Hirst's butterfly editions the exhibition explores the universal theme of the butterfly as motif, but also highlights two artists who operate within the same market but who's approach to PR couldn't be further apart - 1 operating anonomously and the other with the highest of public profiles.
The exhibition is setup to be a fascinating display.
For enquiries and to register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Bugs, Generation Lost No. 1 £14000.00
- Miss Bugs, Made Me £8800.00
- Damien Hirst, Love is All You Need £26750.00
- Miss Bugs, The People's Champ £11850.00
- Damien Hirst, Inferno £6250.00
- Damien Hirst, Souls III- Chocolate/Oriental/Gold/Burgundy £5250.00
- Damien Hirst, Souls IV raven black/cotton white- sold as a pair £14000.00
- Damien Hirst, Eternal Rest, Butterfly Portrait £2850.00
- Damien Hirst, To Belong, Butterfly Landscape £3100.00
- Damien Hirst, Psalm: Miserere mei Deus £3950.00
- Damien Hirst, Sanctum Series: Altar
- Damien Hirst, Psalm: Benedicam Domino £3800.00